- Greeble 2 by Chris Fullmer - Creates random extrusions
- OnScreen Display by Chris Fullmer - shows the cursor location and screen position, and the name of the selected component.
- Color By Z by Chris Fullmer - paint all faces in the model according to their elevation
- Counttriangles.rb by Eleandor - estimate model triangle count for game importing
- Recall Last Tool by Matt - use a shortcut key to recall the last tool used.
- SCrud Debugger by pecan - SCrud is an implementation of the Ruby Debugger for Sketchup.
SketchUp Extension Roundup
No less than 6 new SketchUp extensions made their appearance this week:
Popular Posts (Last 30 Days)
This SketchUp script assists the user in flattening, or unfolding, 3d objects onto a 2d plane. Installation Download unfoldtool.zip . M...
Updated Dec 26, 2010 What are Plugins Beginning with version 4, SketchUp has shipped with an embedded Ruby-language interpreter allowi...
Please leave a Shout! &amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&amp;lt;a href="http://www.shoutmix.com/?jfoltz"&amp;gt;V...
The Construction Line Tool allows you to draw constructions lines in a similar way as the Pencil Tool. Toolbar: View > Toolbars >...
Update Apr 2014 - Version 1.0.1 Add a Layer to your SketchUp model and control its visibility on existing and new Scenes. Use Activa...
This is the first step in a greeble plugin. And by first step I mean there are possible bugs. Protrude performs 4 basic operations: div...
Apr 2014 * Renamed to MoveIt , and available in t SketchUcation Plugin Store Aug 16, 2009 * Released update fixing possible bugsplat...
As you probably know, SketchUp 8 Free does not include the ability import/export DXF/DWG files. Although there are some free and commercia...
Dec 18, 2010 - TIG just released a new .obj exporter. TIG's plugins are usually solid, so I recommend trying TIG's. ( TIG's OBJe...
All my plugins are listed on the My Plugins page for this blog.