- Twighlight Render 1.4 -"Our latest version fixes a longstanding material problem, providing better, faster results!"
- LibFredo6 and ToolsOnSurface - Important updates to fix the menu gray-out problems.
- Make Fur - New plug-in for creating fur or grass component arrays.
- ShapeBender plug-in by Chris Fullmer has been recently updated.
- PickIt - A new plug-in by Thomas Thomassen pops-up a menu of selectable entities when there is ambiguity.
- Cleanup - Thomas' essential utility has improved methods for cleaning up, and now also repairs broken lines.
- Edge Tools - Yet another of Thomas' growing and great collection of plug-ins. Adds a face division tool. (see video)
- Camera Stats - A plug-in to inspect and manipulate the Camera in SketchUp by Martin Rinehart.
- Extrude Edges by Rails to Lattice - Another fantastic addition to TIG's powerful Extrude Toolset.
- Probes - Recently updated query and inspection tool by TT. Shows face normal, edge normals, UVQ values, and more.
- RayTrace and RaySpray - A couple of TIG Tools that add construction geometry to trace ray paths.
- Fix Component Names - A TT plug-in that fixes a bug that happens when 2 Components have the same name.
- Delete Internal Faces- New scripter kyyu released a plug-in to remove internal faces from faces.
- Key Rotate - A shortcut for rotating things also by kyyu.
- OnTime5D Plugin - connect 3D objects with schedule made with OnTime software.
- Automatic SketchUp - The first Ruby book aimed at SketchUp development has been published.
- 3D Printing - i.materialize has released a plug-in to help create and upload models for 3d printing directly from SketchUp.
List of New Plug-ins and Updates.
There have been a number of New and Updated Plug-ins released recently. Here's a list:
Popular Posts (Last 30 Days)
This SketchUp script assists the user in flattening, or unfolding, 3d objects onto a 2d plane. Installation Download unfoldtool.zip . M...
Updated Dec 26, 2010 What are Plugins Beginning with version 4, SketchUp has shipped with an embedded Ruby-language interpreter allowi...
All my plugins are listed on the My Plugins page for this blog.
Dec 18, 2010 - TIG just released a new .obj exporter. TIG's plugins are usually solid, so I recommend trying TIG's. ( TIG's OBJe...
2010-09 * Updated for small bug in placement in SketchUp 8. toolbars-2010-09.zip This is an update to Custom Toolbars plugin with t...
As you probably know, SketchUp 8 Free does not include the ability import/export DXF/DWG files. Although there are some free and commercia...
Apr 2014 * Renamed to MoveIt , and available in t SketchUcation Plugin Store Aug 16, 2009 * Released update fixing possible bugsplat...
The Construction Line Tool allows you to draw constructions lines in a similar way as the Pencil Tool. Toolbar: View > Toolbars >...
This importer lets you import both ASCII and binary STL files into SketchUp. It automatically detects the type of .stl file and imports acc...
The Inputbox class makes it easy to create user input dialogs by providing a consistent interface to UI.inputbox for text fields and drop-do...