- Cursor updates immediately after key press to indicate current line type. (Thanks to Thomas Thomassen.)
- Use the current stipple when rubber-banding.
- Made the default stipple to be the first in the selection list.
- Updated the infinite cursor to be less heavy in appearance.
- Increase line width when inference is locked.
Download Version 1.2
There are 2 downloads available. The Windows installer can be used in any situation and will replace any currently installed version. The downside is it is a larger download. It also allows for uninstalling from the Windows Start/Programs menu, or Control Panel.
The .zip file must be installed/removed manually - just extract and over-write the existing Construction Line Tool files in the Plugins folder.