- Menu: Draw/SphereTool
- Code cleanup, and generally tried to make it behave like a native SU Tool.
- Press the Tab key to switch between draw by radius and draw by diameter.
- Fixed clipping on tool startup.
- Added line thickness when inference locked.
- Made VCB and Statusbar texts consistent, accurate.
Due to inconsistent file names for past versions, this file (jf_spheretool.rb) is meant to replace any of the following files in the Plugins folder:
- (You get the idea.)
Here's a quick tool for drawing spheres. It creates a Sphere option under the Draw menu.
Download the script and move it into your Plugins directory.
A group is created to hold the sphere. You can enter the number of segments you would like to use. It defaults to 24. Even-numbered segments work best, odd one cause unpredictable results.
Spheres are drawn with the poles along the Z axis.