- Compatible with SU6 and SU7.
- Takes advantage of performance enhancements in SU7.
- Fixed bug for handling of comma as decimal point on German systems. (Thanks Stefan!)
- Removed dubugging output in the Ruby Console.
- Uses current model's Units settings, including Precision setting.
- Fixed bug where inputs could be selected but not edited. Yikes.
- Can set "Reasonable" Offset and Height independently by clicking the labels "Offset" and "Height".
- Added tooltip to "Offset" and "Height" labels.
See the Protrude page for download.