New Features:[ Zorro2 beta ]
-made cuts work with parallel projection views
-added slice model at section plane (right click on a section plane for context menu)
-added nested cuts using CTRL modifier
-improved precision of cuts
Somes notes on this release:
- It is recommended to use 'Slice model at Section' on a backup of your SKP file. It is a destructive process.
- Cutting through nested components results in creation of many unique components
- Some code was used with permission from TIG's SectionCutFace script to create a cutting plane from a section plane. Thanks!
- Script should work for older versions of SU and also on Mac systems
I am calling this a beta version so please post any bugs or requests in this thread. Enjoy!
Big weekend for scripts... Dale Martens has released an update to his cool Zorro script.
Popular Posts (Last 30 Days)
This SketchUp script assists the user in flattening, or unfolding, 3d objects onto a 2d plane. Installation Download unfoldtool.zip . M...
Updated Dec 26, 2010 What are Plugins Beginning with version 4, SketchUp has shipped with an embedded Ruby-language interpreter allowi...
As you probably know, SketchUp 8 Free does not include the ability import/export DXF/DWG files. Although there are some free and commercia...
The Construction Line Tool allows you to draw constructions lines in a similar way as the Pencil Tool. Toolbar: View > Toolbars >...
This importer lets you import both ASCII and binary STL files into SketchUp. It automatically detects the type of .stl file and imports acc...
Dec 18, 2010 - TIG just released a new .obj exporter. TIG's plugins are usually solid, so I recommend trying TIG's. ( TIG's OBJe...
All my plugins are listed on the My Plugins page for this blog.
Apr 2014 * Renamed to MoveIt , and available in t SketchUcation Plugin Store Aug 16, 2009 * Released update fixing possible bugsplat...
I am frequently asked the question of where to install plugins for SketchUp. The answer depends on which version of SketchUp you are using, ...
* This plug-in was made for SketchUp version 6 Free because it lacked the dialog (which Pro had) to change these settings. This has become ...