Fit Texture to Quad-faces (2.0.0)
Copy UV Co-ordinates
Paste UV Co-ordinates
Allows you to copy the way a texture is mapped on a quad-face to another quad-face. (See video for demonstration.)
Fit Texture to Quad-faces
Will try to fit the texture of the current material onto all quad-faces in the selection. The texture should fit once across the face, no tiling.
- Select a textured material. (Make it the current one in the Painbucket tool.)
- Select all the quad-faces you want to apply the texture to. (Anything else will be ignored.)
- Plugins->UV Toolkit->Fit Texture to Quad-faces
- The faces has to have only four corners. (Before 0.2.0b a quad-face could only have four vertices.)
- Orientation is not uniform.
- Texture is currently mapped to front faces only.
Get it at SketchUcation.com (login required)