It can open and close the Ruby console, clear the console, load a ruby script, reload the last script, and browse the Plugins folder.
Updated Jan 11, 2011
- Remembers most recently used folder and file between SketchUp sessions.
Update Jan 5, 2011
- Changed Toolbar name from "Ruby Console" to "Ruby Toolbar" ( TT )
- Wrapped in additional module namespace RubyToolbar
- Made to use SketchUp's Extensions Dialog
- Use $suString.GetString to get proper "Ruby Console" name string.
- Better check if TB was previously visible.
- Use UI.start_timer to restore Toolbar.
- Download rubytoolbar.zip
- un-zip the archive to your Sketchup/Plugins folder, and re-start SketchUp. The extracted files should be located as in the following image:
|Installation files relative to the Plugins folder:|