Update Sep 2011 - This is an older plugin and not well implemented. I am not recommending to install this plugin in its current state.
Requires SketchUp Version 6 (since it uses observers.)
05/04/2008 - New Version
- No longer uses the Extension dialog - use the toolbar button to enable/disabled centerpoint creation as needed.
- Point not created until a new tool is selected. (Allows changing the diameter using the VCB.)
- Adds CP to circles, arcs, and polygons.
- CP's are added to CenterPoint layer.
- Works with Push/Pull, but only when creating new geometry.
- Works within the current context. Need to toggle the button if you want to work inside of a Group.
- Need to toggle the button when starting a New Model.
Later that day... John Clements was kind enough to create this icon. If your version does not use it, you can right-click and save it in the auto_centerpoint folder in Sketchup/Plugins. Thanks John. The following download also uses this icon.