This is the first step in a greeble plugin. And by first step I mean there are possible bugs.
Protrude performs 4 basic operations: dividing, offsetting, protruding, and tapering.
- Select the face(s) you would like to protrude.
- Divide them, if applicable. Only rectangles are able to be divided. Division occurs parallel to short side.
- Use the Set reasonable values to set the offset, protrude and taper values to something reasonable.
- Press Protrude to see the reults.
- Edit values, and hit Do Over to re-do the most recent operations.
- If the right-side input columns are used, a random number is generated for the operation. This number is in the range of left-column to right-column. Leave them blank if you don't want a range. (Sorry, it's the law. Just kidding, just a
bugfuture enhancement opportunity.)
You should completely delete both the protrude folder and protrude.rb file from your Plugins folder before installing this version.
Download jf-protrude_2015-12-06.rbz *