- Change where any light is aiming by selecting the light, right-clicking, and choosing Twilight->'Set Light Target' from the context menu. Then click on a point to have the light aim at that point.
- A new 'eyedropper' selector for selecting lights in the Light Editor
- A bell sound when your render is complete
- Several 'auto-saving' options for saving your render periodically, automatically when finished, or manually
- Use SketchyReplay recordings in your animations, as well as 'real-time' SketchyPhysics simulations.
- Save a snapshot of your SketchUp view to the exact dimensions and position as your render
As well as a couple bug fixes.
[ TwighlightRender.com ]